Find support, structure & acountability
LET’S MAKE A PLAN TO BRING YOU CLARITY
Go after your dreams, become the architect of your life, and embrace this active, confident and resilient person you always wanted to be. It’s so much faster and easier with an action plan and the support of a coach who pushes, motivates you and holds you accountable!
Transformation starts one habit at a time
Coaching is not a one-time-fix-all medical consultation, but rather a gradual evolution, a transformation process. It also differs from most psychological consultations in the fact that the coach is active in the process, and that it involves taking action steps and making progress towards one’s goals in multiple areas of life. For that reason, in addition to being open to change, one must also take the time. The time for introspection and self-discovery. The 3-months length is therefore not chosen by chance, it is this rather the length of time proven to be needed to fully experiment with new strategies, build new life habits that stand the test of time, and to start seeing lasting results.
To reach positive health and life outcomes, the client follows a process, that the coach supports at each step:
You are not alone
All the goodwill in the world is not always enough… As a trained life, health and wellbeing coach, I am here to offer a listening ear in the absence of judgement, and give you all my attention with compassion and kindness. I abstain from offering unwanted advise, and provide it only when required. During our sessions, you are in a safe and supportive space with a trained professional.
Direction is key
Only what you are not aware of can block you. First, through the principles of motivational interviewing and appreciative inquiry, together we investigate and evaluate your personal qualities and the strengths that will help you surpass yourself. Next, based on your values, we will establish a personal health plan that is grounded and reachable, yet audacious.
Uncover your inner wisdom
Finally we collaborate to create objectives that encourage your sense of self-efficacy and self-confidence. I then hold you accountable and offer direct feedback. For instance I do not shy away from questioning the limiting thoughts and beliefs that might hinder your progress. I also share ideas, tools, strategies and readings when needed or desired. You have all the asnwers
your coaching process
It takes a team to climb mountains
life & wellness coaching programs
Let’s venture out of your comfort zone
90-days back to joy!
12 sessions IN 3 MONTHS
You feel the need to reset your life direction, create new life habits and/or get rid of old ones? Let's organise your thoughts and make an action plan
This plan includes:
+ 3 MONTHS 1:1 COACHING=
+ 1 WELLNESS ASSESSMENT QUIZZ
+ 12X INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSIONS including:
- 1x INITIAL CONSULT (90 min. wellness assessment review) +
- 11 WEEKLY SESSIONS (45 minutes each) including:
- 3x MONTHLY REVIEW (60 minutes each)
- 1 COACHING assessment at the end of the 3 months
+ WELLNESS VISION DESIGN
+ 3-5 LONG TERM OBJECTIVES SETUP
+ 1 INDIVIDUALISED SOLUTION-FOCUSED PLAN
+ STRENGTH & VALUES DISCOVERY
+ BLOCAGES & DIFFICULTIES ASSESSMENT
+ LIST OF STRATEGIES
+ 1-5 WEEKLY GOALS + written summary + reminders
+ UNLIMITED TEXT SUPPORT
KEEP IT GOING PLAN
6 BIWEEKLY SESSIONS IN 3 MONTHS
Proud of your successes so far you would like to keep with the momentum to continue making progress towards hard-to-reach goals
This follow-up plan includes:
3 months bimonthly 1:1 coaching=
+ 2 sessions per month (individual, online)
+ 3-6 GOALS PER SESSION
+ 60 MINUTES SESSION EACH
+1 GOALS REVIEW at the end of each month
+ PROGRAM LENGTH: 3 MONTHS
+ 1 WEEKLY TEXT CHECK-IN
SMOOTH SAILING PLAN
1 session/mo for 3 months
You need support and accountability to reinforce and maintain new life habits in the long term
This maintenance plan includes:
+ 1 INITIAL CALL/VISIO
+1-3 GOALS /SESSION
+ 1 INDIVIDUAL VISIOCALL /MONTH
+ 60 MINUTES SESSIONS
+ 1 MONTHLY 3-MONTHS GOALS REVIEW
+ COACHING for 3 months
+ 1 WEEKLY TEXT CHECK-IN
+ Follow up on Healhie
For more convenience, we can put in place a monthly payment plan on any of the coaching programs above.
Looking to purchase for someone you love who needs it? Any of the plans above ca be bought as a gift certificate!
30-days start up plan
4 WEEKLY ONLINE COACHING SESSIONS FOR 1 MONTH
You are facing a roadblock on a smaller specific issue and you know you need to make a plan and organise your thoughts and actions to find clarity but cannot commit to 3 months? This is the plan for you!
This plan includes:
- My Life & Wellness Quiz
- 4 individual clarity coaching sessions, including:
- 1x 90 min. initial assessment/consultation and wellness assessment review
- 3x 45 min. weekly sessions afterwards
- Solution-focused support, guidance, insight and accountability
- Multiple life themes options: 3-6 objectives per session
- Written summary report of weekly goals by end of session
TOTAL: € 349
Get back your body!
Bye bye Belly Bloat!
Duration: 30 days
What? Professional support for your therapeutic diet. Coaching and guidance to set up, support or maintain a personalised therapeutic diet completely online according to your chronic condition and doctor’s orders and that tries to respect your individual preferences:
- Keto or Vegan,
Who? Perfect for those who are starting a therapeutic diet to manage an autoimmune disease, endometriosis, SPOK, IBS, colitis, diabetes, or to manage new food allergies or intolerances
Why? To feel supported, get there faster, on the first trial, and make sure your get there without detours or typical mistakes
On the program:
ENDO, FODMAP, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, KETO, INSULINE RESISTANCE… TAKE THE HEADACHE OUT OF STARTING A NEW DIET
Starting a medical diet is a chore, and quite often feels like an overwhelming task. Here you can find advice, guidance, support and ideas to start, improve or maintain your eating habits or comply with doctor’s orders. Set priorities and schedule, learn the pitfalls to avoid and the shortcuts that work, find answers and motivation, define your long term objectives and plan progressive short term goals in an organized manner to start healing with foods, easily, with someone that has been where you are.
On the program:
- 1 online nutritional and health assessment
- Education about nutrition for your diagnosis/goal
- Hormones and their role in health, mental health, hunger, inflammation and weight management
- Guidance with meal plans, recipes sources and snack ideas
- 1 session/ week
- Daily checkin, support and journaling on a secure platform;
- Daily reminders, follow-up and motivation on platform and chat;
the coaching programs
Get back your life!
Chronic Pain Recovery
Duration: 1 hour consultation or 6 month program
What? Health coaching and pain psychology for people suffering from chronic pain. Holistic treatment of chronic pain to reduce the frequency, duration, and intensity of attacks.
- Perfect for those who have just been diagnosed and are looking for a natural treatment for their condition, but don’t know where to start.
- Or those who have already tried everything and are ready to invest in a holistic treatment that has proven its worth.
Why? To get there faster, the first time, and without detours or typical errors. So you don’t wait for your condition to worsen or until you lose hope. To regain confidence, a sense of agency and a better quality of life.
Heal from Burnout
Duration: 90-day Program
What? CBT and health and life coaching unite in a holistic program to work on the axes of well-being that will help you get out of burnout and set up new lifestyle habits that will prevent you from falling back into it.
- Perfect for those who no longer recognise themselves, who feel out-of-control, overwhelmed and exhausted
- Or who have been diagnosed with burnout and already have medical follow-up.
Why? Because burnout requires a multidimensional approach, which heals the body, and the mind, and the nervous system.
“Aim for the moon, if you fail you will still land in the stars” — Les Brown
WHAT IS HEALTH & WELLNESS COACHING?
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Health and Wellbeing Coach do?
A Health and Wellbeing Coach acts as a mentor who keeps clients accountable. They bridge the gap between healthcare professionals and the client by helping clients to build positive, sustainable behavioural lifestyle changes. They will:
- Work with you to define a vision of your ideal state of health and wellbeing based on your values, priorities and needs;
- Motivate and empowers you by helping you uncover and expand your strengths;
- Listen to you and ask insightful questions;
- Promote self-acceptance, self-respect and self-esteem;
- Energise and challenge you to reach higher at the right moment;
- Celebrate your successes;
- Mentor you and show you how to coach yourself so you can replicate your successes;
- Helps you overcome your personal barriers and limitations or negative thinking;
- Is kind-hearted, supportive and compassionate;
- Offers a safe space free of judgment;
- Encourages independence and autonomy;
- Encourages self-efficacy - the trust that you can accomplish things on your own and motivate you to become expert in your own health;
- Offers education, guidance and ideas only when desired or necessary
Do you guarantee confidentiality?
I am an independent practitioner and I am not linked to any governmental agency. In sessions with me you have a right for privacy and confidentiality.
For this reason, our sessions and messages take place on encrypted platforms or in private spaces.
Is teleconsultation as efficient as face-to-face sessions?
Short answer is: yes, it is!
The concern is usually that consultations online will not be as personable than consultations in person. It is true for example that body language is not as easy to detect on the screen. This issue can be mitigated by ensuring a quality video, lighting conditions, and making appropriate use of silence. I also offer a 30' free discovery call so you can see if it would work for you.
Teleconsultation does actually offer a few advantages compared to in-person sessions:
- it is accessible to people who otherwise could not access such services locally;
- it saves time (no driving, no traveling);
- it is more convenient (it allows you to have a session from the comfort of your own home or office);
- it often is more affordable.
The efficiency of telehealth has been proven through mutliples studies. Those studies show that the benefits of CBT therapy online is equal to those of therapy face-to-face. The same goes for coaching, where teleconsultation is more the norm.
Here are a couple of articles on this topic:
Wellbeing Coach vs Psychologist
Warning: Coaching is not a substitute for psychotherapy, or psychiatric or medical treatments
Coaching vs Psychotherapy
Coaching and Psychotherapy are two complementary methodologies that correspond to different stages of well-being. When someone is in depression, they need the expertise of a mental health professional (psychologist or psychotherapist or counselor) in order to regain their initial balance and state of well-being.
The coach however, intervenes when someone wants to grow and journey towards their ideal of health and well-being. Wherever the Psychotherapist often focuses and works on the past, the coach focuses and works on the future.
The coach thus works as a complement to health experts (doctors, therapists). S.he takes the time --where the doctor often doesn't have it, to find strategies in order to support patient's objectives. S.he supports his/her client's expertise, and will help him/her follow the plan put in place by the experts in order to increase the patient's compliance to treatment.
Health Coach vs Fitness Coach
Warning: Coaching is not a substitute for medical treatment or psychotherapy!
Health Coaching vs Fitness Coach
A fitness coach is a fitness expert who creates a workout plan in order to reach your particular fitness goal (gain muscle, lose weight, runa marathon). The fitness coach consults, directs, plans and advises.
The health coach on the other hand, listens and supports your paln, and your goals. S.he accepts and encourages your expertise about your health, wellbeing and goals. Through coaching tools and methodologies, s.he supports your objectives and works collaboratively to create your personalized health and wellbeing plan, and define your short and long term goals afterwards. Those are objectives you chose and complete.
The objective of the health coach is to motivate you, to encourage you, to support and enable your action stepsby providing you with the right guidance and tools. S.he only advises when and if the client feels stuck or asks for it explicitly.
The Health & Wellness Coach has expertise about health and wellness, and can educate you when needed on how to reach your objectives. He however does not pick the goals nor the how. He allows you to be your own expert. He does not decide what is best for you. He follows your lead.
What are my responsibilities as a client?
- Firslty, to engage to complete 3-months of wellness coaching ( for 3 month-plan);
- Next, to complete a Wellbeing Assessment;
- Thirdly, to engage and participate in sessions and be an actor of their health (vs a patient seeing an expert for advice) for a minimum of 5 coaching sessions;
- Later, sessions can be planned weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
- Finally, it is primordial to keep an open mind, and invite and be open to Change (as it is the main goal!)
How do coaching sessions work?
- Initial coaching session (60-90 min.): First we review the Wellbeing Assessment and develop your personal Wellness Vision. Then we identify your priorities, strengths, and obstacles. After that we develop a personal wellness plan with 3-month and weekly goals, and set up your first steps.
- Weekly/monthly sessions (30-40 min.): We then meet virtually or in-person to review progress towards client goals, explore challenges, find new possibilities/strategies, and set new achievable objecives for the next week.
- 3-months review: At that time we will assess progress and celebrate your successes!
Get started today!
Contact me to set up an appointment. I look forward to meeting you!